Cute Cat Boy from Ouran High School Host Club

This is for Scans from print media and original GiD Art

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Cute Cat Boy from Ouran High School Host Club

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

I found this online, not sure what episode this is though. I kinda wish it was the blonde guy (the grown up one, not the child) getting tied up instead.
Are there any other scenes in this show?
Last edited by TheVampirePrincess on January 6th, 2015, 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inigo

Re: Cute Cat Boy from Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Inigo »

I kinda wish it was the red haired twins.

The pic doesn't seem to be showing but maybe that's just my computer.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

nope, not showing
TheVampirePrincess

Oh dear :O . Hopefully it's showing now

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

It's a bit of a thing when you remote link out like that. If you have viewed the image at it's direct source (ie copy and paste the image URL into the adress bar) the picture will show. If you haven't viewed the original source the embed might not display for you. Happens to me sometimes. It's best to download these and upload them to your own image sharing account rather than link directly to source. I know it saves time but it may cause problems like this.
TheVampirePrincess

Suicide wrote:It's a bit of a thing when you remote link out like that. If you have viewed the image at it's direct source (ie copy and paste the image URL into the adress bar) the picture will show. If you haven't viewed the original source the embed might not display for you. Happens to me sometimes. It's best to download these and upload them to your own image sharing account rather than link directly to source. I know it saves time but it may cause problems like this.
That's why I posted the image to my google + account and then posted the URL here
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

I think I know why you can't find out what episode it is....its only partly Ouran high school.

The two red haired boys are from that show but the catboy strangely resembles Lelouch from Code Geass who was tied to a chair with cat ears in one episode.
I think the pic is a photo shop

http://s457.photobucket.com/user/Tora_F ... G.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:I think I know why you can't find out what episode it is....its only partly Ouran high school.

The two red haired boys are from that show but the catboy strangely resembles Lelouch from Code Geass who was tied to a chair with cat ears in one episode.
I think the pic is a photo shop

http://s457.photobucket.com/user/Tora_F ... G.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AWW MAN! I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ACTUAL SCENE FROM THE SHOW ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ! I guess I should look into the series one day, who knows, there might be an ACTUAL GID scene.
Trace

Post by Trace »

Oh well, it's still a cute tie-up scene there.
"The quality of your lives depends on what you make of them! The only limits to adventure are the limits of your imagination!" — Scrooge McDuck, The Richest Duck in the World
TheVampirePrincess

Look what I just found on deviantart
http://superangel502.deviantart.com/art ... -129402573" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;