Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Several Unknown Scenes, GID Edition

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

I'm just gonna start off with the shows that I know the title of

Beyblade Revolution (I think)

Galaxy Angels

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures

Hayate The Combat Butler (not sure which season)

Seitokai Yakuindomo (people who gag their plushies are weird)

Brave 10

Now, here are the ones that I don't know the title!

UPDATE: I believe the Galaxy Angels one is already on the list, but I could be wrong
Inigo

Re: Several Unknown Scenes, GID Edition

Post by Inigo »

The first one is definitely bayblade. Its in one of the first three episode but ONLY IN THE JAPANESE VERSION.

The galaxy angel one isn't that good. You won't miss much if you can't find it :(
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:The first one is definitely bayblade. Its in one of the first three episode but ONLY IN THE JAPANESE VERSION.

The galaxy angel one isn't that good. You won't miss much if you can't find it :(
oh, well that's fine
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:The first one is definitely bayblade. Its in one of the first three episode but ONLY IN THE JAPANESE VERSION.

I saw the japanese version of episode 3 & all I found was a handgag scene. The scene is in episode 4
TheVampirePrincess

Blue Exorcist, unknown episode
TheVampirePrincess

TheVampirePrincess

Am I the only one who cares, honestly?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

I think that since this is more of a did site most people just don't know. Though there are some who don't care which would be the members that express annoyance on gid from time to time.

The galaxy angel one can be found here http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ2NzY1N ... rom=y1.7-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd suggest that site for more gidclips http://i.youku.com/i/UMTMzODY3OTc0NA==/ ... 253869.0.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for the blonde boy in your last pic, he's the main character of the anime 7 deadly sins. According to tvtropes he gets tied up a lot at night by the bodyguard of the heroine.
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:I think that since this is more of a did site most people just don't know. Though there are some who don't care which would be the members that express annoyance on gid from time to time.

The galaxy angel one can be found here http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ2NzY1N ... rom=y1.7-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd suggest that site for more gidclips http://i.youku.com/i/UMTMzODY3OTc0NA==/ ... 253869.0.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for the blonde boy in your last pic, he's the main character of the anime 7 deadly sins. According to tvtropes he gets tied up a lot at night by the bodyguard of the heroine.
Thank you. I'm glad someone here likes GID as much as I do.
TheVampirePrincess

Wait, is that gaggedsockguy's channel?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

It are certainly some of his videos but considering its a Japanese site I don't think its him personally. Either its a Japanese youtube that pretty much gets the same vids or someone is a thief. Or it really is sockguy's.
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:It are certainly some of his videos but considering its a Japanese site I don't think its him personally. Either its a Japanese youtube that pretty much gets the same vids or someone is a thief. Or it really is sockguy's.
maybe
TheVampirePrincess

Based on the art style, I think this is either Guilty Crown or Zetsuen no Tempest
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

The pic with the giant pig is Seven Deadly Sins from Netflix.
hollowalex

Post by hollowalex »

Inigo wrote: I'd suggest that site for more gidclips http://i.youku.com/i/UMTMzODY3OTc0NA==/ ... 253869.0.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good channel(add bookmarj), really want find like this, but with DID scenes.