GID list

This is for GiD vids!

Moderator: Suicide

BlackClarent79

Re: GID list

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Wasn't there a scene where a guy was knocked out, tied up and gagged, then hidden in a bush while his imposter welcomed some people into a house? I can't remember what it is.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

BlackClarent79 wrote:Wasn't there a scene where a guy was knocked out, tied up and gagged, then hidden in a bush while his imposter welcomed some people into a house? I can't remember what it is.
Not that I'm aware of.
TheVampirePrincess

OK, for the scenes that were from anime news network, replace.com with .cc. i used myanimelist for most of them, mainly because you can see a picture of the guy.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

The entry for Lupin III episode 54 mentions a gag scene. Anyone know when in the episode it occurs and what the context is?
TheVampirePrincess

disguiseartist1 wrote:The entry for Lupin III episode 54 mentions a gag scene. Anyone know when in the episode it occurs and what the context is?
I don't recall that being on my list at least, you might want to ask ghosts cuz I don't see it on my list. Although I may need to look over ghosts GID list as I get a lot of find from his list
BlackClarent79 wrote:Wasn't there a scene where a guy was knocked out, tied up and gagged, then hidden in a bush while his imposter welcomed some people into a house? I can't remember what it is.
Are you referring to this scene from The Royal Tutor Episode 9?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHK-BEFw4o
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
disguiseartist1 wrote:The entry for Lupin III episode 54 mentions a gag scene. Anyone know when in the episode it occurs and what the context is?
I don't recall that being on my list at least, you might want to ask ghosts cuz I don't see it on my list. Although I may need to look over ghosts GID list as I get a lot of find from his list
Are you referring to this scene from The Royal Tutor Episode 9?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHK-BEFw4o
Yes, I was talking about that Royal Butler scene. Is there a follow-up to it later?
disguiseartist1

Apologies. It says Lupin III episode 53 has an OTN gag scene and I was just wondering when it occurs or who is gagged.
TheVampirePrincess

disguiseartist1 wrote:Apologies. It says Lupin III episode 53 has an OTN gag scene and I was just wondering when it occurs or who is gagged.
I dunno honestly, I skimmed through the video several times & I didn't see anything. Maybe I have missed something. The show is available on both Hulu & Crunchyroll, the latter you can watch for free. Maybe you can find something that I have missed?
disguiseartist1

Anyone remember a scene where some military dude was hogtied and tape-gagged while an evil woman playfully nudged him with her foot?