A short story made with RealPlay; "The Capture"

This if for DiD FAN ART of your favorite Video Game characters!

Moderator: Suicide

RickMontana

A short story made with RealPlay; "The Capture"

Post by RickMontana »

I realize this stretch the purpose of the forum, so I will not post stuff like this again (feel free to delete this post if it's off limits). What you see here are official characters from a 3d-hentai game called RealPlay by Illusion Software. But they are staged into a short story by me, using an official poser that comes with the game. So while this use content from the game and built with tools that come with the game, the scenes do not actually happen in the game. The game itself is as hardcore you can go so you may not wish to google it if you are sensitive. The gags were imported to the game by me but were made by gagem.

The "story" (if you can call it one) is that the spy Yabukita Ryoko breaks into an office of a seedy businessman and discover incriminating evidence of his wrongdoings. But she is discovered at the scene and captured by him and his bodyguard. Since they realize they can't keep her in the office they decide to get her somewhere else while planning how to get rid of her. But time is scarce. Acting fast they decide they have to make collateral damage of the next-door neighbor who seems home. Thus the widow Akifumi Megumi end up hostage as well.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Miho

Re: A short story made with RealPlay; "The Capture"

Post by Miho »

oh wow, looks pretty cool, nice caps. never heard of this game before though, where does one go about getting it?