Robin/Reflet (Female Avatar from "Fire Emblem Awakening")

This if for DiD FAN ART of your favorite Video Game characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Robin/Reflet (Female Avatar from "Fire Emblem Awakening")

Post by Kattobingu »

Other Fire Emblem girls like Lucina and Severa have been in the DID spotlight recently (which I personally am supportive of (especially Lucina)), but here's my take on one of the lesser-used FE girls: Robin (a.k.a. Reflet in the Japanese version), the avatar character from Fire Emblem Awakening.

For those who don't know, while Robin is customizable in terms of name, gender, body build, voice, face, and hairstyle/color in Awakening, this is the default and more well-known appearance of her female form (I say "well-known" because of her appearance in Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/3DS).

The story of this pic is that Robin has been captured by her comrade: the creepy but still hot Tharja, who intends to have a little fun with her.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy my drawing!

PS - Robin is one of my favorite characters to play as in Smash 4, along with Lucina, Shulk, Sonic, Rosalina & Luma, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, and Wii Fit Trainer. I always play as the female version of Robin and WFT.
Last edited by Kattobingu on February 11th, 2015, 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Momoyoy

Re: Robin/Reflet (Female Avatar from "Fire Emblem Awakening"

Post by Momoyoy »

Yeah. I'm a guy and it's my headcanon that Robin is a girl.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Please do male Robin next.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

Sorry, TheVampirePrincess, but I'm not into GID. But I heard that MahouShoujoRuby on deviantart is planning to do GID art of all the FE guys, including male Robin. So if you haven't already, you should keep an eye out for that artist.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Kattobingu wrote:Sorry, TheVampirePrincess, but I'm not into GID. But I heard that MahouShoujoRuby on deviantart is planning to do GID art of all the FE guys, including male Robin. So if you haven't already, you should keep an eye out for that artist.
OK