I came back

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

I came back

Post by Aquarionoid »

So this is a bit awkward, I didn't expect to be back as soon as I did. Here's a quick run down on my end the last year and a half: I moved to a couple of states, my job then was paying chump change, I eventually found a new job that wasn't total ass, people close to me had a bad fallout (it's mostly fixed now), and the Russian agent we call the 45th president has been stressing everyone around me nonstop. I went soul searching and got some progress, but I failed a little, not going to lie. Not going to say much else other than I've been communicating with the DA gag manipulator Iakithunderus (very nice individual) and /a/ moderators no longer tolerate bondage oriented requests in the drawthreads.

Not sure if I left a bad impression during my time here before. For the new faces here I was known mostly as the mecha anime and tokusatsu nerd; most users here would fit in at /co/ and /a/, I'm mostly /m/. Also my old roommate (more like close friend) is a big monster movie fan so I've seen more than my fair share of low budget schlock. I swear his suspension of disbelief could reach the far side of Pluto. :lol:

On another note, I made myself three tumblr blogs! My main one is a bunch of portraits and references for my favorite anime girls (I genuinely wish I could organize this better) and another two smaller ones dedicated to gag manipulations I thought were worth saving and gag art I found to my liking.

Also I might make a topic for free gag manipulations. Glad to be back. :)
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
scarface

Re: I came back

Post by scarface »

Welcome back on board.
JJAPrice26

Re: I came back

Post by JJAPrice26 »

Welcome back. Love your gaged girl stuff.