Theme Month 2012

"This Months Theme"

Moderator: Suicide

Gambit

Theme Month 2012

Post by Gambit »

January: Peg Pete of Goof Troop - This is for you Yami.

February: Cops and Robbers - Your favorite babes in blue vs. your favorite female rogues! Captured cops, arrested thieves or both caught. Up to you.

March: Rogue - As long as these themes have run I've kept from giving her a month due to not wanting to abuse the board for my own needs. I think it's time she gets a month though.

April: Pokemon - The second year of allowing anime in the themes now brings us to the most asked property. Pokemon. There are literally hundreds of damsels waiting to be captured here.

May: Sticky Traps - continuing the themes of using something other then ropes and duct tape (even though it is sticky) use your creativeness on any character of your liking and trap them in some sticky goop contraption.

June: Scott Pilgrim - There are some very nice gals here, not to mention Ramona is just so damned hot.

July: Last Airbender - I can only hope the new series has started by this point so in honor of that lets do a month devoted to The Last Airbender babes as well as the new Legend of Korra series.

August: Kitty Katswell Secret Agent Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy.

September: She-Ra Princess of Power - The ladies of the She-Ra animated series. Any of them. Heroine or villain.

October: A Fairy Tale Twist - I liked the idea of characters dressed as fairy tale characters and captured. Rogue as Cinderella, Wasp as Tinkerbell, be creative.

November: Venture Bros - Dr Mrs The Monarch, Triana, Kim, there are so many awesome gals on this show.

December: Green Lantern Gals and/or original characters in Green Lantern version - Nuff Said.
A turkey is a bad person.