Candace, Vanessa, Wendy, Mabel, and Star (by Letiprincess)

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

RySenkari

Candace, Vanessa, Wendy, Mabel, and Star (by Letiprincess)

Post by RySenkari »

Once again, I've commissioned a work from the amazing mariods86 (aka Letiprincess), and this is probably my favorite piece I've commissioned from him to date. He did SPECTACULAR work, he went above and beyond the call of DiD-uty and I hope you guys enjoy this as I did. Hell, if you enjoy it half as much as I did you're still gonna love it :)

Shego's at it again! Not satisfied with kidnapping just the late 90s/early 2000s generation of Disney Channel TV girls, she's set her sights on a new goal...nabbing the cutest girls from Disney's latest generation of cartoons from the last eight years! So, she's grabbed Candace Flynn and Vanessa Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb, Wendy Corduroy and Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls, and Star Butterfly from the newest Disney cartoon, Star vs. The Forces Of Evil! But it seems that Shego may have been a bit overzealous in her mission...

http://letiprincess.deviantart.com/art/ ... -511078787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mariods86

Re: Candace, Vanessa, Wendy, Mabel, and Star (by Letiprinces

Post by mariods86 »

It was a pleasure to do this commission for you! :D It was a cute and funny idea!

And I LOVE all these series. ^^