Rin Shibuya (from "The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls")

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Rin Shibuya (from "The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls")

Post by Kattobingu »

http://kattobingu88.deviantart.com/art/ ... -550340844

Here's a DID pic of my personal favorite girl from The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. I tend to like the cool beauty types the most, for some reason.

Anyway, Rin has been kidnapped by some crazy fan and left bound, gagged, and shoe-less. She tries to get her dog Hanako to chew off the ropes, but Hanako doesn't see any urgency to do so. Either that, or Hanako thinks her master is in an interesting playful pose.

In all seriousness, I had a heck of a time trying to decide what I wanted to draw for this pic. I was originally going to have Rin tied to a pole and have Hanako try to bite off the bindings like in that scene from the Scooby Doo cartoon about the dognapper. For a while, I was also indecisive about her leg positions and what clothes she would wear. But what gave me the most trouble, after finally settling on the leg positions, was the pose of her right foot. I drew, erased, and redrew so many times at that spot that I burnt a hole in the paper.

On the plus side, not only did I try drawing a furry animal, but I also tried shading in a character's eyes for the first time, both of which I feel good about.

Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy my drawing!

One last thing: Another character from IDOLM@STER, Mio, nicknames Rin "Shiburin". Given Rin's current situation of being tied up, I guess her new nickname is "Shibarin"?