Indian Maidens

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Torpedo184

Indian Maidens

Post by Torpedo184 »

Haven't looked through the forum but, figured I'd let on about Indian Maidens in peril. I'm a huge fan of them ;) I've recently posted pt.1 (of 5) of some cover scans for the Colombian(?) comic "Aguila Solitaria" (Lone Eagle), from a recovered folder of mine. None of the scans have been upgraded but still, if you like seeing Indian Maidens in peril (& bondage, of course), go take a look ;) The posts will continue throughout the weekend and week next (Mary Marvel will still post on Monday.) http://damselpreservationleague.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

And speaking of Mary Marvel, I will be posting all four stories from issue #8, for the months of August & September. As always, on a Monday ;)
scarface

Re: Indian Maidens

Post by scarface »

Nice update. I wonder how the scenes look like itself. Means are scans for the whole issues available anywhere?
Torpedo184

Re: Indian Maidens

Post by Torpedo184 »

I'm at a loss for interior pages of these comics. While I have thousands of cover scans, I only have a handful of interiors and none from this series. Even the Spanish site I've culled many of these from, is very limited in interior pages :|