Hi Folks

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Blackeyespanther

Hi Folks

Post by Blackeyespanther »

Hi folks and fellow DID likers,

I am David, I'm 25 and live in the United Kingdom. I have a mental disability known as Aspergers Syndrome that is a low/mild form of Autism. I have many hobbies include drawing which can be found on my Deviantart site under the name of Panthers07 (http://panthers07.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I also write my own fan fiction which of course involves DID as most of my drawings are of girls.

I recently out of interest started to do DID art after being encouraged by many friends. My art is steadily improving by the week and will only get better. :)

I think DID rocks whether it be Anime, old 80's or earlier cartoons, films or comics. I like most DID work and mostly Daphne from Scooby-Doo.

Anyway I hope we can all become good friends and do feel free to use any of my DA work as reference but please link me your work as I would like to see them :)

Also If anyone have anyone has ANY DID art of any character they would like to see then note me on DA with the title, "WC pic" All suggestions will be taken on board and please note that I can't do all but I will try.
Torpedo184

Re: Hi Folks

Post by Torpedo184 »

Hullo David! Glad to see you made it over here ;) Your art is improving and I will continue to offer you my support and wisdom. You also have some great story ideas and it is possible I could collaborate with you again, in the near future ;) See you over at DA :D
SnidelyOne

Re: Hi Folks

Post by SnidelyOne »

Greetings! Your art is interesting as are your character designs. As someone who just recently started posting in this board it's good to see others joining in as well! I too have aspergers and wonder whether or not such a condition might have influenced my fetishes in any significant fashion. Not that it's a bad thing, lol. Best of luck in your artistic pursuits and glad to see some new faces! :D
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;