Hit Girl Arrested & More

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Torpedo184

Hit Girl Arrested & More

Post by Torpedo184 »

Due to the major shortage of these comics (at least in my area) I had to wait for the 2nd printing of KICK-ASS 3 #1, to be able to scan in Hit Girl being led off to prison. You'll find poor Mindy encased in a very tight-fitting straightjacket, in two other panels. The scenes are gritty & desolate :| There's also a "SPOILER ALERT" in the blog post about the other two issues (#2 & #3) http://www.damselpreservationleague.blo ... soned.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, I'm currently running a four-part series on the original Pixies (and no, it isn't about Tinkerbell...) As I uncover more of these whimsical (& bondage-laden) tales from the late 1940's, I'll be posting them at the DPL ;) Those that are following the blog will know what I'm on about...

There's also more peril & bondage for Gloria (from the Richie Rich) comics & the one I've just come across is a sort of send-up to the "Perils of Pauline" genre. That one will probably post week next after a new Mary Marvel Monday ;)

And finally, I've put together a sort of profile/tribute to Erikson & his fantastic work. That will post this Friday :D most of you will probably recognise the newer stuff but I've included some of his earlier work, as well :D
scarface

Re: Hit Girl Arrested & More

Post by scarface »

Nice update. Thanks alot.
Torpedo184

Re: Hit Girl Arrested & More

Post by Torpedo184 »

You're welcome ;) Incidentally, Hit Girl #5 just hit the stands but, it's just Mindy being her bad-ass self, inflicting her usual brutal (and fatal) punishment to the bad guys D: