Shadow Hands - Lilith

This if for DiD FAN ART of your favorite Video Game characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Dr Henry Killinger

Shadow Hands - Lilith

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

Lilith Aensland - A succubus from the Vampire/Dark Stalkers franchise also a being created from Morrigan Aensland. Purged from Morrigan so she wouldn't be evil anymore, Lilith is the embodiment of that evil and works for Jedah hoping to make Morrigan work for him once again by using Lilith's urge to be a whole being with Morrigan again but not as two minds, she wants full control of her body. In the game if you play as her she is successful, if you play as Morrigan, they become two minds in one body with some split of spirits (ie in MvC1 and 2)

Anyway as most of you know or remember I love Lilith, i prefer her more over her overly busty sister and people assume she's loli, in fact she isn't really. She's the mirror opposite of her sister Morrigan.
Morrigan = Tall, busty, long hair, slender figure
Lilith = Short, flat as a board, short hair, childish figure
So i usually have day dreams of her being captured by BB Hood/Bulleta and sold to some dood (me) and kept as a slave...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/876/lilithae.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as you can see her the guy is enjoying his new pet XD I'm happy how it came out so i figured I post it... haven't posted anything in a while so might as well right? Enjoy
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
ghostz

Re: Shadow Hands - Lilith

Post by ghostz »

nice
Zonzo

Re: Shadow Hands - Lilith

Post by Zonzo »

Lilith, yay~

Man, it's been years since I last saw you draw her, so this is a nice surprise!