Tink's First Bondage Scene

This is for FAN ART of comic book and manga characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Torpedo184

Tink's First Bondage Scene

Post by Torpedo184 »

I just posted this as a "teaser" for the coming week. I believe this is Tink's 1st bondage scene. It's from a 1950's reprint of an old Dell comic (mine copy is from a Whitman book from 1984). The quality isn't the greatest but, the scene never appeared in the movie or original book by JMB. This is a detail panel only. All other peril/bondage scenes will post over the course of the next week, starting Monday, Dec. 2

http://mydarkhollow.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... easer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope everyone that does, enjoys their Thanksgiving ;)
Suicide

Re: Tink's First Bondage Scene

Post by Suicide »

Yeah I have a few of Tink's few bondage scenes from these comics. Let me know if you need any contributions!
erikson

Post by erikson »

Suicide wrote:Yeah I have a few of Tink's few bondage scenes from these comics. Let me know if you need any contributions!

great stuff! can't wait to see more!
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Wow, great find! It is unfortunate she's such a tiny damsel; and therefore somewhat more difficult to appreciate from that given angle.

Thankfully we've artists like you to make up for such oversights. :D
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

Thanks Suicide ;) I think I made enough detail panels from this one :D And will be interesting to see if anything major happens in the new "Pirate Pixie" movie. The trailer I watched was heavy on "mind-altering", so there may be more in store :green:

Erikson: you have the full release schedule in your DA notes ;) I have another book on ebay watch but the price was getting pretty high D:

Snidely: ta sir! You're too kind :green:
Chris

Post by Chris »

Thanks for sharing and different
Chris

Post by Chris »

tHANKS FOR SHARING
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

You're most welcome, Chris. Sorry for the late reply but RL has been Hell lately :(