Recent DiD stuff

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

Damsel Hunter Hiryuu

Recent DiD stuff

Post by Damsel Hunter Hiryuu »

Just some DiD stuff I've done over the past few months.

no dA link, as this was a WIP at the time of posting
Sketch of a commission for cresent34, which I finally finished in May. You can see the whole thing in the commissions folder of my dA gallery (I'm surprised cresent hasn't posted the set here on the board yet, like he's done with other pics he commissioned from people. Get sidetracked or something, dude? =/ ).

deviantArt mirror
My first DiD render of Agent Reiko. This was before I finalized on her name, but I already had a good idea about what to call her. I also made a couple of blindfold and tapegag alternates, which can be found in the scraps section of my dA page.

deviantArt mirror
Reiko being held captive by an enemy agent. The enemy agent doesn't have a name yet, though. I'll come up with something, though.
This, along with the render of Shizuka-sensei, were the last ones I did before my external hard drive decided to stop working on my comp. Still don't know what's wrong with it, though. My PC does seem to recognize that a hard drive is connected to it, but it won't let me access it; so I'm unable to check if my files are all right or attempt a reformat attempt. That said, I really could use the money at this point, to help with my external hard drive problems, so please take a look at my journal entry regarding commissions if you wish to have a decently-drawn pic done from one of the nicest people on dA, at a good price. ;)

Anyhow, not much else going on, though I've been brainstorming some ideas for a pic I'm hoping to do for a contest I'm participating in on dA. Expect to see it on my dA page before the year is over. 8) Later!

-B.K./Hiryuu
It's my life, and how I live it is nobody's business (except God).
Hiryuu's deviantArt page
Gaming since 1990 (or was it 1991? I can't remember =P), and still going!
Miho

Re: Recent DiD stuff

Post by Miho »

lovely new agent you have there, very cute. and good to see you back around the community