Battle Fever J

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Battle Fever J

Post by Aquarionoid »

So yes, for the past few days I have been holding out on you guys. I was going to wait until the series was over, but I am three quarters in so close enough. Anyway, this was the very first entry of the Super Sentai franchise that was official from the very beginning (Unlike Gorenger and JAKQ which joined later). Since this is a Toei-Marvel co-production you can probably thank Marvel for these to some extent. Like always children are ignored.

Episode 14, a cutman (name of the foot soldiers in this series) handgags some random woman that is a friend of some woman Galaxy Mutant (the monster of the week) wants to marry while she is engaged. Wow, what a jerk.

Episode 18, Magnet Monster imitates some boy's grandmother who is tied up in their secret basement.

Episode 19, Sarome/Salome/Salom/whatever gets captured by the team. Interesting to note she is the first female main villain in Sentai in general.... And her debut has her tied up and blindfolded. Don't worry, she breaks her bonds and is pretty much an amazon.

Episode 28 I'll just leave a link and time to go to, a family, Battle Kenya, and Miss America get tied on a boat at 14:20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM1DtrIlXI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Episode 29, Mouthcut Monster wears a surgical mask most of the episode and ties up a radio host she imitated mot of the episode who Miss America finds in a closet. Could not get a good shot of her bound up.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Miho

Re: Battle Fever J

Post by Miho »

heh, a few nice caps here, nice finds
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Thank you, Miho. Anyway, episode 40 has Miss America chain tied to a cross and blindfolded.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice finds!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Thank you. Maybe I should form a list of toku episodes with DiDs in them (15 and up only of course).
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Well Goranger to ToQer. Been watching Jetman and that has a few so far and onky 6 episodes in. A bit creepy those as the monsters of the day consume victims. Been jumping around though and showing what was in the original Zyuranger compared to MMPR would be nice. Trying to find that and Dairanger.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 49 has secondary characters Keiko and Tomoko tied up with the teacher of the kids that restrained them. Do not blame the kids, they were under Fly Trap Monster's control. This episode also has the classic bomb peril (which Miss America stops in time). I could not get a decent shot due to durpy quality, but their legs were rope tied as well.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Last DiD, episode 50 has Keiko shackled to a cross by Commander Hedda to fight General Kurama samurai style. They also got her little brother, but I left him out.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

That episode 49 scene is awesome!

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ira_gaines

Post by ira_gaines »

Aquarionoid wrote:Episode 49 has secondary characters Keiko and Tomoko tied up with the teacher of the kids that restrained them. Do not blame the kids, they were under Fly Trap Monster's control. This episode also has the classic bomb peril (which Miss America stops in time). I could not get a decent shot due to durpy quality, but their legs were rope tied as well.

I only noticed the middle one's legs tied. Was that all you see or did I miss a shot?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Everyone had tied legs (I think). The entire series can be viewed here:

http://v.pps.tv/splay_161926.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know English subs of this exists, but nobody will upload them to a torrent or nyaa like most Super Sentai subs.