Kaizoku Sentai Goseiger

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Florentina

Kaizoku Sentai Goseiger

Post by Florentina »

Episode 16.
A team of two girls and two dudes is captured by evil guys. They're shown chained up (hands behind, chest) in prolonged scenes, until they're rescued by the only member still free.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h4575 ... zoku16.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aquarionoid

Re: Kaizoku Sentai Goseiger

Post by Aquarionoid »

I would have went with "most of the team got tied up and now the green ranger is the only one that cane save them." except that cannot be from Goseiger, that series did not have a green ranger and that is clearly Shinken Green- Wait a second. Those subs and the background, this is from Gokaiger. Wow I failed to pick up on that sooner.... :|
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Yep thats Gokaiger and captured by Basco and Sally, who Saban has yet to use in their butcher job known as Super Megaforce. Easily Gokaiger is better. In this.thats probably Marvelous aka.GokaiRed using the green key as Joe(GokaiBlue), Doc(GokaiGreen, looks Dr. Who ish), Luka (GokaiYellow, in yellow), and Ahim (GokaiPink, also a princess)

Know in a Hurricaneger twoparter Captain Marvelous, Joe, and Luka are captured and its up to the Hurricangers, Doc, and Ahim to save them. Both villians are from Hurricaneger and one is pervy indeed for fondling Luka's breasts. Okay he lands on them.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I remember this I think from the old board. A great amount of chain on those heroines. Very nice
Miho

Post by Miho »

very cute girls here, nice find
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Wrong name. This is Gokaiger.