Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi/Master Hamsters

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi/Master Hamsters

Post by Daikinbakuju »

As you remember, dddmmm2008 brought this scene up, which I assume was borrowed from that Nico imageboard:

I tried looking for more but all I found were 10 episodes on Dailymotion but at least there's one more DID scene (episode 47):

I found a possible download for all episodes but the instructions are all in Spanish.

If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Unlike Hamtaro, not only the kids are more involved in the series (they talk to the hamsters), there are actual bad guys and villains, so a lot of opportunity for the kids to get into scrapes or perils.

There are also some episodes where the kids turn into hamsters and vice-versa with the hamster characters, so there might be fans for that.
mizuluffy

Re: Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi/Master Hamsters

Post by mizuluffy »

It´s actually Catalan. For I understand it, you have to click in the Click´n´Load image with the JDownloader active to get the links.
Search for the new, but don´t forget what you already have.
Daikinbakuju

Re: Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi/Master Hamsters

Post by Daikinbakuju »

mizuluffy wrote:It´s actually Catalan. For I understand it, you have to click in the Click´n´Load image with the JDownloader active to get the links.
Is JDownloader safe? o.o

EDIT: I tried out this JDownloader thing but despite all the flaming hoops I had to jump through to get this thing working, disabling my Noscript and Adblock, I couldn't get the goddamn download links.