Denziman

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Denziman

Post by Aquarionoid »

Number four in the Super Sentai franchise I will be watching this series and will post any DiDs I find in it. Time to kick off the topic with a ten second bit from episode 12 (fifteen if you count the rescue) where Momoi aka Denzi Pink and Denzi Green's police woman friend Chieko get restrained to electric chairs with blindfolds. Momoi is calm about it while Chieko starts panicking, then again they were kidnapped by a giant thorn bush so who can blame her? :lol: I warn you the quality is kind of derpy.

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Re: Denziman

Post by Aquarionoid »

In the Denziman Movie Momoi finds herself captures again as she is rope tied to a mast on a boat. She is later rescued by Oume aka Denzi Blue while the other heroes have a high seas shoot out with the Vader Clan:

Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Florentina

Post by Florentina »

The edited scene from Denziman
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dvkxr ... eniman.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Florentina on July 24th, 2014, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Damsel on a ship! Always nice to see.
Tough the media file you linked to doesn't seem to be the same thing.
Florentina

Post by Florentina »

:oops:
You're right. I fixed the link now.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I forgot to post this yesterday. Episode 24 has the Vader Clan posing as dentists which seems to work until a cleave gagged nurse pops out of the hallway.

Not even a closet or anything, I assumed she just hoped around without uttering anything.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Is there anywhere to watch these.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Only place I could find them because nobody will sub this series.

http://v.pps.tv/splay_161241.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miho

Post by Miho »

Aquarionoid wrote:I forgot to post this yesterday. Episode 24 has the Vader Clan posing as dentists which seems to work until a cleave gagged nurse pops out of the hallway.

Not even a closet or anything, I assumed she just hoped around without uttering anything.
lol, super thin cleave, what is it? dental floss? very cute damsel tho. so better than nothing
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well considering the vader monster in that episode was based on tooth decay you might be right.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 30 brings us rope tied and cleave gagged captives, specifically some old man and his house maids because the house's chimney is a dimensional portal that hides ancient gold and the exit is Mount Fuji or something.... Tokusatsu is weird.

Had to make due with ultra derpy quality.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miho

Post by Miho »

Aquarionoid wrote:Well considering the vader monster in that episode was based on tooth decay you might be right.
XD. that's good comedy right there
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 43 now with Denzi Pink being wrist and cross tied with ropes in a cowgirl outfit. Kind of disappointing since she wore about a dozen other outfits including a bunny suit. :( Anyway:

Normally I'd end it there if it wasn't for the fact that a dozen other women including Denzi Green's girlfriend Chieko get cross tied as well!

http://v.pps.tv/play_31LVUA.html#from_splay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Around 17:05. For those interested in GIDs Denzi Yellow has a lot of scenes in episodes 36 and 41.
Last edited by Aquarionoid on April 19th, 2018, 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Dig that cowgirl outfit
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well I just finished the series, no more DiDs.