Cousin Skeeter scene

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

SnidelyOne

Cousin Skeeter scene

Post by SnidelyOne »

I vaguely recall seeing a scene from the show "Cousin Skeeter" where Nina, friend of Skeeter's cousin, Bobby, is tied up with bulky rope during a "Capture the Flag" moment from an episode (lots of putz's too). From what I can glean, it occurs in the episode "Apocalypse Skeeter", but I can't seem to find any video of it.

It's not a majorly awesome scene really, just realized that it was a scene I'd forgotten about up till now. :lol:

Note: According to Brian's Page, there was another episode based in the Wild West where Nina gets tied up too; never saw that scene though. Shame that such shows are hard to find these days. :\
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Truthseeker

Re: Cousin Skeeter scene

Post by Truthseeker »

SnidelyOne wrote:I vaguely recall seeing a scene from the show "Cousin Skeeter" where Nina, friend of Skeeter's cousin, Bobby, is tied up with bulky rope during a "Capture the Flag" moment from an episode (lots of putz's too). From what I can glean, it occurs in the episode "Apocalypse Skeeter", but I can't seem to find any video of it.

It's not a majorly awesome scene really, just realized that it was a scene I'd forgotten about up till now. :lol:

Note: According to Brian's Page, there was another episode based in the Wild West where Nina gets tied up too; never saw that scene though. Shame that such shows are hard to find these days. :\
I saw the scene from the wild west ep but not the one you mentioned :/ sadly I have searched for this show as well over the years with no results ;_; but really wish they'd show up Nina was a cute character and the show wasnt half bad :p