Anybody here a member of Robs Damsels In Distress Forum?

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Kayjay

Anybody here a member of Robs Damsels In Distress Forum?

Post by Kayjay »

Donkey's years ago I was a member of Robs Damsels In Distress forum (http://forum.robs-damsels.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

On a whim I decided to re-register but for the life of me I can't find the register option only the login. With my old credentials have long since been purged and e-mail address out of date, I'm at a loss as to how to go about registering.

Anybody here could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Bakura

Re: Anybody here a member of Robs Damsels In Distress Forum?

Post by Bakura »

It's entirely possible that registration has been taken down for whatever reason.

I've heard that a number of phpBB boards have seen a spike in bot activity, so it might be a restricted site for now.
(Z–gt;)90º—(E–N²W)90ºt = 1
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

Bakura wrote:It's entirely possible that registration has been taken down for whatever reason.

I've heard that a number of phpBB boards have seen a spike in bot activity, so it might be a restricted site for now.
Sounds plausible, thanks.

I would of thought new-blood would be fairly important to these kind of boards, but oh well c'est la vie.
erikson

Post by erikson »

Kayjay wrote:
Bakura wrote:It's entirely possible that registration has been taken down for whatever reason.

Sounds plausible, thanks.

I would of thought new-blood would be fairly important to these kind of boards, but oh well c'est la vie.

I asked about it on the forum...will have to wait and see if there is a response.