Desert Girls

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

YuriFan17

Desert Girls

Post by YuriFan17 »

Okay, I'm trying to create a desert kingdom that will be the "main hub" in one of my story ideas. Right now, I'm thinking of a large female cast for the story. I would really appreciate if anyone can find pictures of all sorts of ladies that would easily belong in a desert region. I'm talking merchants, fortune tellers, regular citizens, harem girls, belly dancers, royalty, genies/djinns, etc. I would strongly prefer ladies for this topic.
YuriFan17

Re: Desert Girls

Post by YuriFan17 »

Also, any girl/woman who can fight and wield swords (or any similar weapon) is also very acceptable and would be much appreciated.
Yami

Post by Yami »

So are you looking for original characters? Or well-known cartoon ladies from the media?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

check each page of this topic viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; most of them are desert characters
YuriFan17

Post by YuriFan17 »

At this point, I'm looking for characters from anime, manga, cartoons and any other media, and I guess original characters can be pretty helpful.

To ghostz: I've taken a look at it, and thanks for pointing me to it, but that thread only shows girls who are veiled, which may not always be the case for desert themed characters. Still, thanks anyway.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Well I kind of got a Arabian type character but she's a furry so I'm not sure if she'll work for you. Miranda Mystical is her name. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14136347/ she's a fortuneteller by trade.
YuriFan17

Post by YuriFan17 »

Yeah, not really looking for furry characters. Sorry, Yami. =/
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

Well, there's Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin...and there's the sleeper videogame character Shanate who's half-genie, and can transform into various creatures by dancing.

Beyond that, you're on your own..
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
YuriFan17

Post by YuriFan17 »

I've heard a little about Shantae, and I like what I've found. Thanks, cresent34.