Another Deviantarter makes his entrance

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

bruticus95

Another Deviantarter makes his entrance

Post by bruticus95 »

I actually signed up a while ago, but I'm just getting started now. I've been sharing stuff over at deviantart as detectivesambaphile for about 7 or 8 months and built up a small fan following. I was a little disappointed by the lack of forums in DA however so I thought I'd pop over here. I really like the focus on old school saturday morning material here. Grew up watching He Man, GI Joe, TMNT, Thundarr, etc. Read comics by the truckload and still do. I'm a huge fan of comics, TV, and cartoons from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Needless to say I've always been a fan of classic style DID. And any video game that involved rescuing a princess or a kidnapped girlfriend immediately gained extra points in my eyes. Can't tell you how many times I've bashed my way through the Shadow Warriors to rescue Marion or plucked Zeldo out of Ganon's clutches. For years I've been a collector of scenes from all mediums from many different countries. I've posted many on my deviantart page.

My deviantart name might give away another interest of mine. I lived in Japan for a little while, and having a preference for J-Lo type figures, I found many Asian women a bit too slender for my taste. However before long, I found that samba had found it's way to the land of the rising sun and I saw advertisements for parades and festivals that featured pictures like this

http://detectivesambaphile.deviantart.c ... -434514196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seemed that the samba craze in Japan had drawn many of the more curvacious ladies out of the woodwork. They were unique, exotic, and veeerrrry sexy. Needless to say I've been hooked ever since. Sometimes I include manips of them in little comics and doodles I make with paint, but granted not with any degree of skill.

So that's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to chatting and sharing on Western Civilization!
Aquarionoid

Re: Another Deviantarter makes his entrance

Post by Aquarionoid »

Welcome to the fold, we have two main rules:

1. Be kind to others and

2. Bring your own bacon

In all seriousness glad to have you.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Hypercat-Z

Re: Another Deviantarter makes his entrance

Post by Hypercat-Z »

I'm quite late but welcome!