The Draw Friends Booru Topic

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

The Draw Friends Booru Topic

Post by Aquarionoid »

Merry Christmas Westerners! I decided to give you guys a gift of my own this year and its a biggie! /a/ has a booru for their draw artists (draw friends/fags as they call them) and sadly during mass uploads many pictures only get a "tagme" tag. Over the past four hours I started from the very beginning of their tagme searches and did what little tagging I could. During this I managed to find dozens of bondage pictures that would have been otherwise lost in oblivion! I finally tapped out around page 140 something (around Valentine's Day earlier this year), but considering I started from page 1080 something I think I did good enough. Enjoy! Mostly DiDs, but a few GiDs are in there too.

http://drawfriends.booru.org/index.php? ... gs=bondage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I have a massive headache and I bid you all a good night.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Ieon

Re: The Draw Friends Booru Topic

Post by Ieon »

Nice job, man. I was actually going to go through that at some point, but you saved me the trouble. More people should tag on that booru.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Miho

Post by Miho »

aside from the occasional full nudes there's so much awesome in there. great big find here. thanks for sharing
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Minor update: Apparently boorus have a feature called parent posting in which you can have multiple pictures be linked with a single picture to save space in search features. Like a total nitwit I thought this was a glitch so I embarrassingly went to the official booru support forum to ask about it before realizing it. :lol: So yes, check the pictures, a few have secondary "child" posts and I just finished doing the bondage oriented ones.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!