Golden Sun-Thieves

This is for GiD vids!

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Golden Sun-Thieves

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

In this GBA game, there's a guy bound & gagged in the roof of an inn, this spawned a bajillion pictures on deviantart BTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRulQGTkQ8s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(the scene starts at the 0:13)

This is an amzing scene & I hope more RPGs have scenes like this :D . Speaking of which, are there any other RPGs that have scenes like this?
Inigo

Re: Golden Sun-Thieves

Post by Inigo »

The sequel of this very game has a GID scene.

In dark Dawn scholar boy(Nerd!) Rief is kidnapped and bound and gagged in a crate. The sprite doesn't show the gag though. No muffled grunts either.

There is also Gordin from Fire emblem who has even nicknamed ''gaggles'' by his encounter. The way cutscene's work in fire emblem you don't actually see the rope and gag but the dialoge and nickname makes it clear he's gagged and he grunts a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJyqOC ... ABC2CDD70A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The scene starts at 4:40 and at 7:40

I really like the scene. Fire emblem always has a cast of good characters except for the first were the system was to limited to program such a thing. Apparently Nintento didn't think of adding personalities when remaking this game and as a result the bandit keeping gaggles prisoner is the only one in the game with a personality.
What's the matter Gaggles? can't talk cause your gagged, gaggles? Bahahaha! :lol:
Rief: Image

Gordin AKA gaggles: Image
TheVampirePrincess

nice, hee hee :lol:
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Indeed I believe the DA pics were all commissioned by the same person who pretty much loved the scene and requested/commissioned a bunch.
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:The sequel of this very game has a GID scene.

In dark Dawn scholar boy(Nerd!) Rief is kidnapped and bound and gagged in a crate. The sprite doesn't show the gag though. No muffled grunts either.

There is also Gordin from Fire emblem who has even nicknamed ''gaggles'' by his encounter. The way cutscene's work in fire emblem you don't actually see the rope and gag but the dialoge and nickname makes it clear he's gagged and he grunts a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJyqOC ... ABC2CDD70A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The scene starts at 4:40 and at 7:40

I really like the scene. Fire emblem always has a cast of good characters except for the first were the system was to limited to program such a thing. Apparently Nintento didn't think of adding personalities when remaking this game and as a result the bandit keeping gaggles prisoner is the only one in the game with a personality.
What's the matter Gaggles? can't talk cause your gagged, gaggles? Bahahaha! :lol:
Rief: Image

Gordin AKA gaggles: Image
Um.. the one with Rief shows that he's just tied up & there's no indication that he was gagged.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Well yeah, that was what I said didn't I? No gag in the sprite and no grunts. The official guide describes him as gagged though, that's what TVtropes says at least.
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:Well yeah, that was what I said didn't I? No gag in the sprite and no grunts. The official guide describes him as gagged though, that's what TVtropes says at least.
TvTropes also said that Pokemon went through seasonal rot because they didn't air the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episode due to the earthquake :\ . It' OK, I believe there was a gag if the guide says there was :) .