Dead or Alive Dimensions (More added!)

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

PhantomX

Dead or Alive Dimensions (More added!)

Post by PhantomX »

In the game you can unlock figurines. There are even special ones featuring two characters. Imagine my delight when I unlocked this beauty....

Im hoping there might be more like this...

[Edit] I took some more with zoom this time!

Last edited by PhantomX on November 28th, 2011, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miho

Re: Dead or Alive Dimensions

Post by Miho »

hard to see exact details here, seems like it could be a nice find tho, hope you get bigger pics sometime
merinthos

Post by merinthos »

I have this game...I've only been playing for three days or so. There doesn't seem to be any method to unlocking the figurines other than playing over and over, and the figurine you unlock seems to be random. What mode were you playing in when you got this particular set?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Dig this. A lot :D That's a nice trophy!
PhantomX

Post by PhantomX »

merinthos wrote:I have this game...I've only been playing for three days or so. There doesn't seem to be any method to unlocking the figurines other than playing over and over, and the figurine you unlock seems to be random. What mode were you playing in when you got this particular set?
Well I think I scooped up this beauty in survival mode. Then I used a special software to grab the pics. It does help if you play as the character you want to get a trophy OF.
Neo Juste Belmont

Re: Dead or Alive Dimensions (More added!)

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Who's the damsel supposed to be? That doesn't look like Helena, despite having blonde hair and being carried off by Christie.
merinthos

Post by merinthos »

She's Ryu's girlfriend, Irene...she also appears in the new Ninja Gaiden games under the alias "Sonia." Her appearance has changed a bit so you might not have recognized her.
Neo Juste Belmont

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Oh, Irene Lew. Yeah, heard the info that she's Sonia, just that I dunno how she looked in DOA.

Thanks, man.