Suite Pretty Cure - Hibiki Houjou DID

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Neo Juste Belmont

Suite Pretty Cure - Hibiki Houjou DID

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Lineart by Humite-Ubie/Zeo Nell. Because it's Precure, I cannot put this on Deviantart.

Full link, because dunno why, I don't know how to do thumbnail: http://tinypic.com/r/bitjs8/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep, last time we had Reika getting DID'd, but this time we take on a new scenario and go one step behind, then we see the leader of Suite Precure, Hibiki Houjou/Cure Melody, getting kidnapped while on swimsuit, first restrained on spreadeagle, then gets the usual tie and tossed in another room.

Last bubble translation: "I will get out here, just you see! I'm betting my pride as a woman for that!"
Miho

Re: Suite Pretty Cure - Hibiki Houjou DID

Post by Miho »

heh, I think we're beginning to see a pattern here. awesome work was done on this one though, I like how you think with these comms.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Neo Juste Belmont wrote:Lineart by Humite-Ubie/Zeo Nell. Because it's Precure, I cannot put this on Deviantart.

Full link, because dunno why, I don't know how to do thumbnail: http://tinypic.com/r/bitjs8/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep, last time we had Reika getting DID'd, but this time we take on a new scenario and go one step behind, then we see the leader of Suite Precure, Hibiki Houjou/Cure Melody, getting kidnapped while on swimsuit, first restrained on spreadeagle, then gets the usual tie and tossed in another room.

Last bubble translation: "I will get out here, just you see! I'm betting my pride as a woman for that!"
Just because it's Pretty Cure doesn't mean you can't post it on DA. I've seen PreCure artwork on DA all the time, just look at my Deviantart favorites page:
http://superangel502.deviantart.com/fav ... nime-Manga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neo Juste Belmont

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Uh, if it's about Precure DID and in revealing swimsuits like that? I think they'll go nuts. Last time, that Reika picture? Posted that on DA. That was removed. The only thing that I could show is probably Yuri/Cure Moonlight, because she's 17.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Oh yeah. One time, I took down a demotivational poster that had the scene from the 11th episode of Shaman King and a caption that mentioned assault because Morty looked like a child & I did not want to get arrested.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

It looks drawn very well.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!