‘Talkative’ girl gagged with tape

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Hypercat-Z

‘Talkative’ girl gagged with tape

Post by Hypercat-Z »

The hapless girl, Syeda Sadar Fatima. Photo: G. Ramakrishna

A schoolgirl, accused of being talkative in the class, was forced to stand for over five hours outside the classroom after her lips were sealed with an adhesive tape, in a private school in the Noorkhan Bazar locality of Old City here on Wednesday.

Syeda Sadar Fatima, studying in Class 9 at Sam British School, rushed home weeping and reported the matter to her parents. Her father Syed Mujtaba Hussain lodged a complaint with the police who registered a case of voluntarily causing hurt and wrongful restraint (under Sections 323 and 341 of the IPC) against the principal and a teacher. No arrests have been made so far.

Ms. Fatima told The Hindu that when the principal walked into the classroom she was talking to other students. Then “the principal called our teacher Mrs. Sajida and asked her to put an adhesive tape on my lips. I was ordered to stand outside the classroom for the whole day. I could not eat. I was just talking to my friend when the teacher decided to punish.”

“Principal not apologetic”

Distressed by the developments, Mr. Hussain rushed to the school and confronted the Principal. “They were not apologetic. In turn, they threatened me with dire consequences. They told me ‘do whatever you like’,” alleged Mr. Hussain.

He later approached the Dabirpura police with a written complaint.

Deny charge

When contacted, the school officials denied the charge that the girl’s lips were plastered. They said the school did not practise corporal punishment and that the student was only chided for being talkative. “We are running the school with 400 students. We are not that irresponsible. No punishment was given,” claimed Mazhar Ali, husband of Principal. The couple own and manage the school.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyd ... 577663.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yami

Re: ‘Talkative’ girl gagged with tape

Post by Yami »

I can't believe they do that.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Ehhh I know this is a bondage site but this is a case of child abuse and involves a minor. Kinda bad taste to be posting it here.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

^Seconded, this is quite bad.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

He! I was unsure if to post this here or in the general discussion section. Apparently I made a mistake :S
Yami

Post by Yami »

Well it wouldn't be the first time I've heard of some similar stories like this. There have been a few reports of teachers gagging their students to shut them up. I'll have to do some net searching to find the articles.