Lucina (from "Fire Emblem: Awakening")

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Kattobingu

Lucina (from "Fire Emblem: Awakening")

Post by Kattobingu »

I know I'm late for this board's monthly theme of "Nintendo Damsels", but here's my DID drawing of a Fire Emblem girl who needs no introduction.

This was without a doubt my biggest challenge yet. It was mostly due to how I wanted to draw her in her normal attire instead of taking the easy way and just have her in a swimsuit or something with less clothing. I also originally intended to draw a backside view of her for more challenge, but I ultimately decided against it because just drawing Lucina in her regular outfit is already a tough mountain to climb. I know it looks a bit similar to the Lucina DID pic by rodeoflurry on deviantart (http://rodeoflurry.deviantart.com/art/F ... -463575113), but it was certainly not my intention to copy that pic. Despite the large amount of effort I put into this, I admit I did not draw Lucina's eyes correctly; they're supposed to be more oval-shaped. Nonetheless, I'm proud of the final result, and I will most likely draw more of her in the future. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy my pic.

One last thing: just pretend that Lucina is sitting on an invisible ledge or bench.
Last edited by Kattobingu on May 10th, 2015, 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Akanehime127

Re: Lucina (from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Post by Akanehime127 »

Luv it ^w< yours is good too~ ;3
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Kattobingu

Re: Lucina (from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Post by Kattobingu »

I apologize for the late reply, but thank you very much, Akanehime127! :D

But the truth is I kinda lied when I said that I was proud of the final result of my Lucina DID drawing. So, I decided to go back and make some revisions like redrawing her eyes to resemble more like how she looks in official artwork.

In any event, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy my revised pic!

Update: Now with angry eyes!