Tori of Yugioh Zexal (4Kids Version)

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

Dr Henry Killinger

Tori of Yugioh Zexal (4Kids Version)

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

So yeah someone came to me with a commission idea, was gonna put it on hold but he made me a challenge I couldn't refuse... if I were to finish it by Today, he'd pay me double the asking price of the commission... so yeah Challenge was accepted... and completed:
And as Luna would say... THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED! What you are seeing is what i call the 4Kids version of the latest Yugioh Heroine called Tori (Kotori in the Japanese version) the original commission is a bit risque and I was only allowed to post the 4Kids version which I might on DA. Posting here first to see if it won't violate their so called Rules. If you want the uncensored version... well tough luck cuz he won't let me share it XD besides... it violates a lot of the rules on here XD
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
erikson

Re: Tori of Yugioh Zexal (4Kids Version)

Post by erikson »

super cute! great job! XD
angry123

Post by angry123 »

I'd be careful of the Imageshack though, they don't take too kindly to the ropes and what have you.
While I don't know the character, that's a great picture.
I wouldn't believe it either, really.
Nezz

Post by Nezz »

Dr Henry Killinger wrote:so called Rules
Go to HentaiFoundry and set up an account there if you no longer agree with rules you agreed with when you signed up to DA.
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...
Dr Henry Killinger

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

Nezz wrote:Go to HentaiFoundry and set up an account there if you no longer agree with rules you agreed with when you signed up to DA.
already got one................. kind of been ignoring it... like my FurAffinity account and InkBunny account.......... oh not as bad as my StickySite acccount XD
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
Wave Xeno

Post by Wave Xeno »

Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is a good place for free artistry. speaking of art, that is a really good manip, you ever think of doing the other females from the Yugioh series such as Mai or Serena?