Dungeon Travelers 2

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

MnjiPhnx

Dungeon Travelers 2

Post by MnjiPhnx »

I picked up the game Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal when it came out last week. You play as a Libra named Fried, who is given a the lead of a suppression team. While I am currently only at the fourth dungeon I've found a few CGs of damsels.

The first is a maid, Conette St. Honore. She is the mid-boss of the third dungeon and attacks the team after the find her near a broken shrine. She temporally escapes via sleep spell, but Fried's team soon finds and defeats her.

Later, in the same dungeon, the team finds a mutant, usually a recolored monster of the same dungeon, and after defeating her attempt to interrogate her on the happenings of the game by tying her up with vines.

After being sent into the fourth dungeon, Fried suspects that they're being followed and after sometime springs a trap for the person following them. To the team's surprise it is Monica Macy, the girl that ran the item shop in game. (Un)fortunately, she does not want to answer Fried's questions and they fight.

After she is defeated, she still will not answer Fried's questions, so he resorts to other measures.

Hopefully, I'll have some more images as the game progresses.
Last edited by MnjiPhnx on August 26th, 2015, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ieon

Re: Dungeon Travelers 2

Post by Ieon »

Wow, fantastic finds. Really cute scenes, especially of the item shop owner. :O
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Indeed, very nice scenes. x3
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MnjiPhnx

Post by MnjiPhnx »

Another scene found (finally); in Chapter 7 while searching a manor for a spirit Fried's team runs across Eltricia Vitoire de Ritzhevan, the princess of the realm and fourth in line to the throne, and her maid Ist. And, of course, battle commences: