Star Wars: The Old Republic

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Mertyns

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Mertyns »

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a MMO which puts heavy emphasis on Bioware's traditional strong storytelling. This results in vast amount of cutscenes contained in the game, and among them are quite a few DiD ones. Of course, due to several factors starting with PG-13 rating and ending with engine limitations, they are nowhere near commercial bondage quality as far as the restrains are concerned - there are no gags involved, and the bonds are either implied or constisting of heavy or forcefield manacles. Still, the scenes are pretty nice (at least in my opinion) with a few quirks I'll mention later.

Warning: following texts contain spoilers.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the videos.

If you play as the Jedi Consular, at one point of your story (which is different for each class) a traitor takes queen Nyscha and her husband the king of planet Sarkhai - the homeworld of pawadan of the Consular - hostages to use them agains the Consular. Scene can be seen here (starting right from first second).

If you play as the Jedi Knight, your padawan - human female named Kira - gets restrained twice. I'd like to note that you can (within certain limitations) change Kira's appearance, and you can freely change her outfit, so there may be other videos with different looks of the damsel. In the ones below Kira has "default face & haircut", however you can already see her outfit changed between the first and second scene (as they are quite apart in the storyline).

Here we see Kira "caught snooping" by some Sith and rescued by the Knight.
Much later, the Knight gets temporarily corruped by the Emperor; to show his/her devotion to Dark Side, the Knight is ordered to torture Kira. But luckily for the girl, the Knight already broke the Emperor's control! Scene can be seen here.

If you play as the Smuggler, you are eventually joined by pirate princess named Risha. At one point, Risha's friend Audila is kidnapped to lure Risha into a trap; scene can be seen here.
Later, while running an errand for the Republic, the Smuggler needs to question a crazy Rattataki prisoner named Sraja. Unfortunately, the scene ends badly for the damsel. See here.

Now my personal favorite: if you play as the Imperial Agent, it is your character who gets herself (or himself) captured! In addition, the Agent does it on purpose - the goal is to feed the enemies false intel during the expected interrogation. As there are vast options how to customize the player's character, this scene can again be found in multiple variations of the damsel. Additionally, the whole situation may play a bit differently each time based on the player's choice of responses.I have selected the one below because one of the Agent's companions gets captured with her - you can choose both male and female ones, and the following clip has a female one, making it pretty much a "double damsel" scene. See here.

There is also a couple of shorter DiD scenes, however since they happen during generic/common missions, it's harder to find them - most players usually only upload the character storylines. Still, I hope I'll catch them sooner or later.
One of them can already be seen here - it's from Imperial version of a Flashpoint (a group missions); for a second or two, it shows a group of captured Jedi Padawans, all of them kneeling with hands bound behind and shock collars on. Vast majority of them are males, however there are also two females, including a human girl closest to the "camera".
Suicide

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Suicide »

Nice finds. Thanks for cataloging all of these!
Miho

Post by Miho »

oh wow! amazing work gathering these all into one collection. though it is a shame there aren't any gags, when I tried out that game I could tell several traditional Bioware hallmarks weren't present, or they were played down heavily.. a shame, but meh.

still, nice scene collection here
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

awesome star wars clips :D, i do like the imperial agent one also always like player target DID!
ShibaKita

Post by ShibaKita »

Hopefully this doesn't count as a necro, but i found a vid of an cute girl OC and her partner https://youtu.be/wMyVYRaM38E?t=7m18s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it's in french though

Link is directly at the time they get captured