Star Wars Damsels

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Mertyns

Star Wars Damsels

Post by Mertyns »

Hello all,

Mertyns here. I've been fan of these forums for a long time now, and finally decided I should move from being passive reader to active contributor. I have a large collections of damsels from various Star Wars comics which I'd like to share here (sidenote: I browsed the forums to see if there are already similar scans posted, and didn't find any; but that doesn't mean I haven't missed anything. So feel free to let me know if I start posting something what is already available).

I really, really like Star Wars damsels. They are usually strong, intelligent (and sometimes exotic) women and girls, which is exactly how I prefer the DiDs (personal taste). The universe of almost constant conflict also means there is plethora of peril situations they can get themselves into - so far so good! Unfortunately, there is some bad as well. Although Star Wars is quite emancipated trademark, males still play prim there, which means they also get in distress more often. In addition, the most common restrain in SW are metal or futuristic shackles binding the hands in front, which - while doing its "job" well enough - doesn't offer much as far as the aesthetic side of the peril is concerned. Thus I'm writing this as a sort of heads-up; the majority of the scenes is about story, not about (outstanding) visual bondage.

Still, there are exceptions. And I've decided to start this thread with what I consider the by far best "tie-up scene" in all the comics. It is symbolic that this scene is also one of the least related to Star Wars style: classic scenario (damsel used as bait for the hero) with common human girl in common clothing. If the hero wouldn't use a lightsaber, you could have a hard time guessing this is actually from SW. The damsel in question is tied to pole with plenty of rope, and gagged with what seems to be a combination of knotted cleave and "Dune-like" stuff. One more note here - to my knowledge, this is the only comics scene where a damsel is gagged. So if you are a gag-fan, I'm afraid this thread won't offer you much besides the opening post.

But without further delay, here we go! (and in fact, a final note; the last picture is bondage-free, I only added it because I strongly prefer happy endings for the damsels, and without the picture it could be uncertain if the scene actually has happy ending or not.)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Suicide

Re: Star Wars Damsels

Post by Suicide »

Excellent, it's good to have this scene well cataloged here. It's one of my all time favorite comic scenes and definitely the best Star Wars based DiD ever. Thanks for the post!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

oh wow.. this is fantastic
Mertyns

Post by Mertyns »

Several scenes with princess Leia. It's not a comprehensive list, there will be more Leia scenes coming later. This selection is from the earliest comics - basically when there wasn't yet the expanded universe, or in some cases even the Episodes V and VI.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Mertyns

Post by Mertyns »

Two scenes (or rather, two Damsels) from the Crimson Empire mini-series. The second one belongs to rather frustrating category of "The scene on cover is much better than the actual scene in the comics - or there's even no such scene inside the comics at all!"

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Argento78

Post by Argento78 »

Great finds! Thanks you!
Stiv15

Post by Stiv15 »

Mertyns wrote:Several scenes with princess Leia. It's not a comprehensive list, there will be more Leia scenes coming later. This selection is from the earliest comics - basically when there wasn't yet the expanded universe, or in some cases even the Episodes V and VI.

Image Image
Thanks for posting this. I can remember reading that comic strip when it first ran and enjoying the sight of Princess Leia with her hands and elbows tied behind her back while facing her captors.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

Found these on some random site. No idea what comics they're from. Regardless, enjoy.

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Very nice! From a little research it seems the top scene is from Star Wars #105 (from the Marvel 1977 run).