Cross Ange Design Works

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Cross Ange Design Works

Post by Ieon »

The design works artbook for Cross Ange was uploaded recently and it has a few linearts of several of the DiD scenes from the show:
ImageImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Suicide

Re: Cross Ange Design Works

Post by Suicide »

I fully support the priorities of this design team!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

So Momoka meant to have an OTN the whole time. Where did you find the design works if I may ask, Ieon?
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Aquarionoid wrote:Where did you find the design works if I may ask, Ieon?
Exhentai, actually.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

If an anime has a DID scene, they may sometimes have a concept art of it, which is fun to look at.

I remember one anime based on a handheld game, where the girl wears some ceremonial garb while tied to an altar.
They have concept art of the girl's outfit in detail and her positioning on how she's tied.