DC's Super Hero Girls

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Dr Henry Killinger

DC's Super Hero Girls

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdTSHk72_Xw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as the titles says and not sure if some of you already seen it... this is DC's and WB's answer to the popularity of Monster High and Disney's Descendants as well as Hasbro's Equestria Girls (I would mention Barbie but she's a old Hasbeen)

they are mostly following the same route as Monster High starting off with shorts (about 2 minute long ones) telling the story of new Student at Super Hero High, Wonder Woman... no not Wonder Girl... Woman... who is playing the Fish out of water character in a school where all the heroes such as Super Girl, Batgirl/Barbra are attending with the villains such as Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Cheetah with Principal Amanda Waller. And it's not an all girls school, it's co-ed from what i can tell (Teen Titan Beast Boy's VA is back btw)

I only seen a few eps and already there are some scenes to enjoy

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/edz7uwrin4r0 ... KLWga?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this drop box folder will have some, if more come up I'll put it in here, first one to get caught was Harley by getting caught in Wonder Woman's Lass of Truth... she then confessed about clocking the toilet... CLASSY!
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
Yami

Re: DC's Super Hero Girls

Post by Yami »

This belongs in the animation section but great findings none less
smbss

Post by smbss »

The special that aired on Boomerang on Saturday had quite a few scenes
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

What have watched was enjoyable. Didn't see all of the special but did see Barda and the Furies all cuffed. That's only scene I saw.