Handgag scenes

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

didlove

Re: Handgag scenes

Post by didlove »

Haha cute
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:This is from Narutaru, I don't know what episode this is from, but the scene is @1:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZtlWpkB710" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PS, this scene isn't as bloody as a lot of other horror anime, but it is still pretty unsettling.The girl eats worms & has a spiked protrusion placed in her you-know-where.
It's from episode 12
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Anime sighting: episode #101 of Detective Conan (alternatively, episode #107 of Case Closed) - starting around 23:15 Conan gets it from Sonoko.
.sig TBD
didlove

Post by didlove »

wc2bmalin wrote:Anime sighting: episode #101 of Detective Conan (alternatively, episode #107 of Case Closed) - starting around 23:15 Conan gets it from Sonoko.
Please put it in GIDs next time.
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Oops, my bad.
.sig TBD
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Lola Loud from The Loud House episode 04b:

wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

After an embarrassing Senior Moment concerning Detective Conan, maybe i can make amends with an on-topic posting. Hmm, I guess not - it's a minor scene in an even more minor series, Umi Monogatari. In episode #5 around the 16:00 point, a high school girl handgags a mermaid of about the same age. (The latter is visiting dry land, so she doesn't look like a traditional mermaid.)
.sig TBD
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

Found by random this pic of Meteor Man gagging Gravity Girl:
Does anyone know the context?
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Anime sighting: episode #82 of D. Gray-man around 11:30. (For those familiar with the series, Lenalee gets it from a semi-transparent Noah.)
.sig TBD
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Another anime sighting: episode #4 of Cobra the Animation around 3:45 (a woman looking somewhat like a showgirl gets it from a well-dressed thug). Note that the sighting is from the newer, shorter TV series, not the older, longer one known as Space Adventure Cobra.
.sig TBD
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Yet another anime sighting: episode #350 of One Piece, around 16:45 - Nami gets it from Usopp, but afterwards she appears to be giving herself a double handgag. (The first instance is repeated at the start of episode #351 as part of the recap.)
.sig TBD
TheVampirePrincess

wc2bmalin wrote:Yet another anime sighting: episode #350 of One Piece, around 16:45 - Nami gets it from Usopp, but afterwards she appears to be giving herself a double handgag. (The first instance is repeated at the start of episode #351 as part of the recap.)
I would love to see some pictures
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

Shimoneta, eposode # 8
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
didlove

Post by didlove »

Gravity Falls S1 E1

Gravity Falls S1 E5

Gravity Falls S1 E7
TheVampirePrincess

Nintama Rantaro 6x14 @0:54, It's from the same episode as the GID mummification scene I pointed out earlier (which is @3:37) Do not worry, it is in Japanese & not Malay.

youtu.be/Ttb6jS25xhA
Last edited by TheVampirePrincess on January 20th, 2018, 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.