My little pony stranger then fanfiction

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Chris

My little pony stranger then fanfiction

Post by Chris »

In this episode of my little pony Rainbow dash meets a pony called Quibble pant at a daring doo convention who as much a fan of daring doo as she is. However Quibble pants criticizes the latest daring door books for being unrealistic. It not long before daring doo as A.K yearling ask dash to keep an eye onr Dr. Caballeron who is looking for a priceless artifact. Quibble pants believe the whole experience is fake and even insults Dr Caballeron it not until their at the temple and quibble steps on a stone and releases a Cipactli at he find out it all real
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_blp_YpAe7A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

We see a pillow with daring do at 3,17 later Rainbow dash and Quibble pant get bagged at 9.00 and then we see Dr Calableron chained up back to back at 1047 Quibble distracts the guards they then get recaptured at 14.22 and taken to the temple. Quibble still not believing it not real until he release a cipactl however they are soon rescued by daring doo at 16.23