Buster & Chauncey's Silent Night

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Buster & Chauncey's Silent Night

Post by ghostz »

Well here is a last Christmas post, which is really a Christmas special from start o finish, even the lovely damsels name is Christine or Christina. Well probably all of you know this scene by now, so it's not a big surprise but I posted it because it's a great oldie and also for another proven fact, and here i have to quote grimbor.isoperil "This sort of thing doesn't happen in most Christmas Specials!" So enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?61n389bhwdhqksq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here are some caps mixed with some description of the plot:

Unlucky orphan girl Christine is abducted by two thieves posing as aristocrats after she stumbles across them plundering the cathedral's treasures. She's dragged off and briefly seen lying in their stagecoach gagged and with her hands tied behind her.
ImageImageImage

On arriving at their hideout, an old barn, they re-tie her with her hands behind a post.
ImageImageImage

Christine works off her gag and exchanges words with the woman guarding her.
ImageImageImage

Chauncey sneaks onto a handy barrel behind the post and attempts to untie Christine's wrists but has no luck until his buddy Buster arrives.
ImageImageImage
I think this was the only time when rodents were actually useful :)

Christine is freed and escapes, throwing her ropes into her abductor's face to distract her.
ImageImageImage

PS> The edited cilp is in English. I only have the full movie in Russian, and I really want to watch it, so if anybody knows any other source where I can find it in other languages except Russian help. Thanks
Last edited by ghostz on December 24th, 2012, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiD Rulez

Re: Buster & Chauncey's Silent Night

Post by DiD Rulez »

I love those scenes, the way the gag looks with her hood up and down, the rops around the stomach and the hands, love it. :green: :green: :green: and also can't forget merry christmas
Last edited by DiD Rulez on December 23rd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks for this classic scene.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Yeah, it is a classic. I've loved this one for years. Christine is such a cutie and that big, purple OTN gag is so attractive on her. :) I think we can say pretty definitively this is the best scene ever in an animated Christmas special. Of course, that's not saying much as it's probably the only b&g scene for a girl in an animated Christmas special! :lol:

I actually bought the dvd of the U.S. version of this movie. I also made a clip of the Russian version many years ago that I might still have somewhere.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Found the full movie in English http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Buster-Ch ... e?id=72198 the kidnapping at 32:19 and the DID scene at 33:33