self intro

Please drop a line here and maybe introduce yourself. We're back folks.

Moderator: Suicide

darkmzakyf

self intro

Post by darkmzakyf »

Uhm, hi.. i'm zaky, dark is also fine because that's my front username. I don't draw. I'm very shy, I registered without thinking. Traditionally, Sorry for bad english.

I used to collecting gag scenes but gave up, because this forum members have pretty much my whole collection ._.

However,. I'm also have a mask fetish, which is resembles otn gag? I have several collection of both anime and real life.

I'm also learning japanese(<1year), so maybe (maybe) i could help with translation.

I prefer private message (is it working?) Because i'm very shy and may accidentally offend people.

Anime/Episodes : 506 / 8022 (8aug)

Looking for:
Idolm@ster Hi-Res music. PM, trade.
Strangerinthecorner

Re: self intro

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

Hey there! sounds like you've got tastes similar to mine! I also happen to like masks (and OTNs, of course). So welcome to the forums! To start things off, could you share a bigger version of your userpic? Looks kinda cute and i don't think I've ever seen it before. =)
What's your native language by the way?

-S-
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
darkmzakyf

Post by darkmzakyf »

Hi nice to meet you :D . Glad to find someone with common interest! I like mask more than gag tbh :D
My native is Indonesian.

My profile is from Ookami-san to sichinin ep6. Or here is a full image i just uploaded
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2poqtdy.jpg
There is also one in ep4. And one gag scene (forgot which episode).

Sorry for late reply, i usually open this forum only in midnight.

Looking for:
Strangerinthecorner

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

It's okay! It wasn't so late! Indonesian, I see. Have you seen Acepolo's mask gallery by any chance? Plenty of good stuff there.
http://picssr.com/photos/137772027@N02? ... 772027@N02

-S-
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Strangerinthecorner wrote:It's okay! It wasn't so late! Indonesian, I see. Have you seen Acepolo's mask gallery by any chance? Plenty of good stuff there.
http://picssr.com/photos/137772027@N02? ... 772027@N02

-S-
I honestly mean't by masks, you mean't those rare type of gag scenes in anime where a character is gagged with a surgical mask with a red or blue x. BTW, is it just me, of are a few of them male?
darkmzakyf

Post by darkmzakyf »

@stranger
Yes i do. I tried to chat with him to share stuff, but never got a reply ._. he sure has lot, i don't know where he found them. but i ain't gonna lose :D i've collected some from manga and doujin too. I got most of my stuff purely from watching and accidentally found it.

@vampire
Yes, very few are male, he didn't even notice or maybe he did, but forcing his imagination to believe it's a girl, thinking "nvm this will do" :D but it's good for you right, since you're a girl.
The X marked mask is called "batten mask"

Looking for:
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

As a fellow Ryouko profile pic user and mask fetish person, I welcome you. :3
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
darkmzakyf

Post by darkmzakyf »

@leon
It's truly an honor to be welcomed by one of the greatest hunter!
I've seen your collection even before i was registered :D I didn't know that you also have a mask fetish! I wonder if you secretly have a collection of masked girl from manga too. :D

+: Yeah. Ryouko was one of my earliest crush lol

Looking for:
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

darkmzakyf wrote: I wonder if you secretly have a collection of masked girl from manga too. :D
Unfortunately not. Only realized I liked them in the last year or so.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.