Theme ideas for 2018

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Theme ideas for 2018

Post by Yami »

Hey guys. I figure it was safe to come up with some new ideas for 2018 theme months. So here are a few ideas to get the ball rolling.

The Simpsons damsels:I know I post this idea up for years but the Simpsons has a long history of female characters that we love to see bound and gagged.

Indie Games damsels: Indie games have become popular lately so why not have a month dedicated to them? From Undertales, to Skullgirls, even Cuphead.

MILK: MILK which is short for Mothers I Like to Kidnap. Where you kidnap your favorite cartoon moms.

Ballgag Kareokee Here a fun little idea where you draw your female OCs gagged with a ballgag and they tried to sing out a song.

These are some ideas so far. Hopefully we can come up with some new ones.
Dekaman

Re: Theme ideas for 2018

Post by Dekaman »

Once again suggesting a month for Digimon Damsels. The last Digimon Adventure Tri movie is coming out next in 2018 and it has been a disappointment in the DID department so might be best to have a full month dedicated to tying up Digimon girls.
Yami

Post by Yami »

More ideas.

Mysticon's month: Dedicated to the show Mysticons.

OK KO Let's be Damsels: A month dedicated to the ladies of Cartoon Network's OK KO Let's be Heroes

First names damsels: It never fails we have many female characters that shares the same first name. So we would have a damsel in distress where two female characters that share the same names meet each other in a binding situation.

Thea Sisters: A month for the cute five mouselettes from the book series.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Erickson Tribute - Maybe its time we do a tribute to our favorite artist. Do art based on like the Willbourne Sisters, or Deanna and Tracy , the girl detectives he does art for the comics.

Riverdale Girls - Art based on the females of Archie Comics including Sabrina and other girls outside the Betty and Veronica fanbase.

Gagged Grannies - Mature damsels like Aunt May from USM, Elise Sr from Dan Vs. I mean damsels in around their fifties.

Comic Strips - Those comic damsels from the Sunday comics. Anyone remembers Noir ' s take on these in the day. They have be from the newspaper strips.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

all of those except for the granny one I like.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I don ' t mean wrinkled one's , I' m talking about silver foxes women. It's a term in which people get sexier with gray hair. You could count cougar as the same thing.
TheVampirePrincess

patrickxtrem wrote:I don ' t mean wrinkled one's , I' m talking about silver foxes women. It's a term in which people get sexier with gray hair. You could count cougar as the same thing.
Well I do love white haired characters in distress.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

How about girls themed around water? For example, Aqua from Kingdom Hearts, Aqua from Konosuba, Aqua/Azura from Fire Emblem Fates, and Aqua... Admin Shelly from Pokémon (O)R(A)S? It would be perfect if this theme could be on July, and we all submit our art on the 8th (as in 7.8 - too much...)
TheVampirePrincess

If we're talking elemental characters, how about ones themed around Fire, Wind, Earth, Espers(psychics), & Ice
Yami

Post by Yami »

Some more ideas.

Getting sacked:A month where our favorite damsels are tied up and gagged of course but it has to show them being put inside a sack or being in a sack with a special X-ray viewing of said damsel trapped in the sack.

Robot Damsels: A month for female robot characters getting the DID treatment like Jenny from My Life As A Teenage Robot. Arcee from Transformers and many more.

Netflick Damsels: Damsels from shows that can only been seen on Netflick. They have awesome shows.

Pilot Damsels: The YouTube is full of pilot shows that are good but sadly still yet to have their own TV series. With many pilots full of potential damsels why not have a month dedicated to damsels from pilot shows?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

DAMSELS IN UNDERCLOTHES/CLOTHES SWAP: You all know what this is anyway.

MOM AND DAUGHTER BONDING: We need more of these.

FAMILY BONDING: The CiD but with a whole family getting the treatment.

POWER RANGERS: It took them this long to get the treatment in Ninja Steel, but we focus on the females just in time for their 25th anniversary.

DORA THE EXPLORER/INTO THE CITY: There have been many females in the Dora universe, including Diego, and with the crap news of Mr. Bay producing a live action version. Maybe we could see if many of the Dora female cast get the treatment, and I mean all three shows.

That's all I have for now...
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

CANADIAN DAMSELS: Just remembered, that I like to see a theme for damsels in The Great White North. Female Canadian cartoon characters are better than here. We can also add other global damsels, that are not anime.
TheVampirePrincess

patrickxtrem wrote:DAMSELS IN UNDERCLOTHES/CLOTHES SWAP: You all know what this is anyway.

MOM AND DAUGHTER BONDING: We need more of these.

FAMILY BONDING: The CiD but with a whole family getting the treatment.

POWER RANGERS: It took them this long to get the treatment in Ninja Steel, but we focus on the females just in time for their 25th anniversary.

DORA THE EXPLORER/INTO THE CITY: There have been many females in the Dora universe, including Diego, and with the crap news of Mr. Bay producing a live action version. Maybe we could see if many of the Dora female cast get the treatment, and I mean all three shows.

That's all I have for now...
I like all of them except for The Dora one. Why would you draw a character from an under 4 cartoon bound & gagged. It doesn’t feel right.
TheVampirePrincess

How about damsels in formal attire getting the treatment
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

So for the Dora thing, cause we've seen Penny Gadget get the treatment every time and other younger girl characters get it as well.