Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Kayjay

Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom

Post by Kayjay »

Tani from the upcoming game Ni no Kuni II gets some kind of scene in the game.

Nephenthal

Re: Ni no Kuni II - Revenant Kingdom

Post by Nephenthal »

http://www.tssgaming.ca/2018/01/04/ni-n ... e-footage/

A video here shows the scene where she is tied up. Still looking for the scene where she was kidnapped.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I wonder if we can watch her wriggle around or does the next scene trigger automatically when you're near her?

Reminds me of the first Evolution game where Linear is tied to a pillar.
In the Dreamcast version, the next event won't trigger until you talk to her, meaning you can just look at her writhing in her bonds.
But in the GameCube remake, the event triggers as soon as you enter the room but you can still just choose not to press the button that continues the dialog.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice find!
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:I wonder if we can watch her wriggle around or does the next scene trigger automatically when you're near her?

Reminds me of the first Evolution game where Linear is tied to a pillar.
In the Dreamcast version, the next event won't trigger until you talk to her, meaning you can just look at her writhing in her bonds.
But in the GameCube remake, the event triggers as soon as you enter the room but you can still just choose not to press the button that continues the dialog.
The way they just carelessly cut her down reminds me of the anime scene where they did the same thing with Celine in Star Ocean The Second Evolution.

Speaking of Star Ocean The Second Evolution, I wonder if anyone remembers the optional scene where you can get Rena kidnapped a second time and this time a group of thugs. I wish they would animated that scene, because I really wanted to see her tied to the chair she is sitting in when you wake up after they KO you. Although, I think you can only do it on Rena's route.
Last edited by Nephenthal on March 21st, 2018, 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scarface

Post by scarface »

I love the art design. Thanks for sharing.
ChenChong91

Post by ChenChong91 »

How about Ni No Kuni 1? I still haven't got time to complete it on my PS3 Super Slim...:(
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Speaking of Star Ocean The Second Evolution, I wonder if anyone remembers the optional scene where you can get Rena kidnapped a second time and this time a group of thugs. I wish they would animated that scene, because I really wanted to see her tied to the chair she is sitting in when you wake up after they KO you. Although, I think you can only do it on Rena's route.
I tried looking for a video of that but no luck.
Don't feel like sitting through 20-part walkthroughs to see if the player triggers this scene.

For keywords, the boss for that Private Action is named Zandor and the person Rena is rescuing is Yoole.
If you're looking for the original PlayStation release, the boss is Zand and the victim is Yul.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Speaking of Star Ocean The Second Evolution, I wonder if anyone remembers the optional scene where you can get Rena kidnapped a second time and this time a group of thugs. I wish they would animated that scene, because I really wanted to see her tied to the chair she is sitting in when you wake up after they KO you. Although, I think you can only do it on Rena's route.
I tried looking for a video of that but no luck.
Don't feel like sitting through 20-part walkthroughs to see if the player triggers this scene.

For keywords, the boss for that Private Action is named Zandor and the person Rena is rescuing is Yoole.
If you're looking for the original PlayStation release, the boss is Zand and the victim is Yul.
The game just came out today so it might be awhile until someone actually posts a decent walkthrough for it.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I checked a video for that Rena kidnapping scene and she wasn't tied to the chair.
She was able to simply stand up and walk away.

At the very least the manga adaptation of Second Evolution added her getting her hands tied behind her back with rope.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:I checked a video for that Rena kidnapping scene and she wasn't tied to the chair.
She was able to simply stand up and walk away.

At the very least the manga adaptation of Second Evolution added her getting her hands tied behind her back with rope.
Is that in the scene where she can kidnapped by bandits or the scene where she is kidnapped and placed into a forced wedding? Yeah, I know and that is what disappointed me. It could have been a better scene had they put more effort into it.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Is that in the scene where she can kidnapped by bandits or the scene where she is kidnapped and placed into a forced wedding? Yeah, I know and that is what disappointed me. It could have been a better scene had they put more effort into it.
The manga scene where she has her hands tied behind her is the forced wedding one.