Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Inigo

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Post by Inigo »

The time is nigh! Super Smash Bros Ultimate has arrived. The game provides two ways to create your own damsel situations.

One of the returning fighters is Snake who's grab animation is him grabbing his opponents and handgagging them. So you can have classic damsels like Peach, Zelda and Palutena handgagged as well as some baddass ladies like Samus and Bayonetta.
It looks akin to this. The example is a GID one rather than a DID but that's because its the only decent picture of Snake's grab animation online. In this case its Ike put if you grab a damsel with Snake you'll get the same result. I personally tested it out on Zelda(And Pit too) so I know for a fact it still works.
https://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_uk/cha ... 921c-l.jpg

The second way to create a damsel is also through a callback to brawl. The hilarious joke character Piranha plant turns into Petey Piranha during his final Smash. He works the same in brawl which means he cages the enemy Smashers just like he did to Zelda and Peach in Brawl
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zu2DyRRiJM4/maxresdefault.jpg
MakeupAndTieup

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I'm gonna have to do everything myself, aren't I? Okay. I'll see what I can do.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Too bad. The switch wan't me to put in my phone number to use the twitter account I made. I don't want to use my facebook account, and I'm too lazy to make a new one. Guess I snapshoted all those pictures of Snake hand gagging females for nothing.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: December 28th, 2018, 1:15 pmI'm gonna have to do everything myself, aren't I? Okay. I'll see what I can do...
The switch wan't me to put in my phone number to use the twitter account I made. I don't want to use my facebook account, and I'm too lazy to make a new one.
Gave up real quick for being so smug about it. LOL :rolls:
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Suicide wrote: December 29th, 2018, 5:33 am
MakeupAndTieup wrote: December 28th, 2018, 1:15 pmI'm gonna have to do everything myself, aren't I? Okay. I'll see what I can do...
The switch wan't me to put in my phone number to use the twitter account I made. I don't want to use my facebook account, and I'm too lazy to make a new one.
Gave up real quick for being so smug about it. LOL :rolls:
Well I would use the Facebook method, but if they're not uploaded in "only me", my family and friends might see it and I don't want that. Even if I made a new Facebook account, it would probably want my phone number as well.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I'm sorry for being rude.
mailbagfan

Post by mailbagfan »

I put together a montage of Nabbit kidnapping some damsels with his sack. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!MkE1nAbJ!EUNamF1zLBMA ... py6H_QnAL4
"Like they say, the chick's in the mail!"
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: December 29th, 2018, 11:51 amI'm sorry for being rude.
No worries I was just roasting ya a little. :)