Cocoon's in MK 11

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Spydarefox

Cocoon's in MK 11

Post by Spydarefox »

New trailer for D'Vorah show that she has spider abilities. She completely cocoon's Kitana @1:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FpE_yOQ_c
boundy22

Re: Cocoon's in MK 11

Post by boundy22 »

Wonderful , it is rare to see full cocoon attack in video games and I love Cocoon/Wrapping scenes a lot

Shame it happened with the game that has most of the female cast wear a Burka because the team suddenly thought that the prime definition of respect towards women is " Less skin = more Respect " ( they actually said that recently )
Inigo

Re: Cocoon's in MK 11

Post by Inigo »

And then D'vorah vomits in their mouths so huge baby wasps eat them from the inside. She's a fun one.
boundy22 wrote: April 13th, 2019, 9:49 am Wonderful , it is rare to see full cocoon attack in video games and I love Cocoon/Wrapping scenes a lot

Shame it happened with the game that has most of the female cast wear a Burka because the team suddenly thought that the prime definition of respect towards women is " Less skin = more Respect " ( they actually said that recently )
I never cared much about the whole censorship thing but when seeing the change in one character I did immediately wonder if she had joined ISIS.