Scorpion King 3

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Scorpion King 3

Post by Aquarionoid »

First of all The Scorpion King had FOUR direct to video sequels. Only saw the first one until now and that was more of a prequel, this one is a full blown sequel and it is so inept I can barely even describe it. Anyway, the DiD scene, some king's daughter named Silda is roped tied to a tent pole, cleave gagged, and wears a veil. Right when the (now former) Scorpion King comes to save her fucking NINJAS come to nab her. Fucking NINJAS in a Scorpion King movie. True story, I actually laughed my ass off so hard I had to pause the movie for a minute. And in a weak ass twist she's the clan leader. And somehow the setting went from Mesopotamia to China (as in Chinese dog statues are present and for some reason they skipped India) with the villain army be fucking Romans! And in ancient times they had fucking tigers stalking Mesopotamia!

This movie is incredibly stupid, this isn't even getting into how the last quarter turns into Mortal Kombat featuring FUCKING DRAX THE DESTROYER.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
AnonymousDIDLover

Re: Scorpion King 3

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Thanks for the alert!

I've found the movie on YouTube. There are two scenes of her tied up at 1:09 and 9:16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svQe3-i ... B5&index=3