The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Season 1

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Season 1

Post by yetie »

I dont realy know if a show that got a treatment with puppets should be posted her or in the other forum so i post it here.
If you have not seen this serie spoiler alert and if you have not seen the original movie this wil be pretty strange to see or follow.

This serie play before the orignal movie.
In episode 9, 2 princess sisters of the Gelflings tribe(think elf but only the females got wings) are captured, and get strapped (they also get gagged) to a machine that wil kill them so that the Skeksis(think very evil birds) can turn themself imortal.
There is also a thirth Gelfling that get the same treatment but i can't see or hear if it is a girl or boy.
Trough this all the princesses get some good close ups.

It start with the first princess who is already gagged get strapped to the machine.

The thirth of the princess sisters that is under the controll of a hive mind creature gag the last sister.

At a certain point Aughra(a creature of all things) makes a deal to free the Gelflings.