THEMES FOR 2019

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

THEMES FOR 2019

Post by Suicide »

It's that time again! As long as years keep coming around I'll keep posting more. I'm making a promise to myself to get at least one picture done for each month now that I have some more time to do somethings. Thanks for the suggestions! Got some ones this year. So here goes.

JANUARY - SAMURAI GIRLS
We've done ninjas quite a few times but I'm not sure we've done samurai month? We probably have but whatever I'm down for another time to do it. So let's get some lovely sword swinging ladies in DiD.

FEBRUARY - SISTERS
I know we've done this one before but it appears to have been a long time ago so let's do it again! Sisters bound and gagged together or one tying the other or however you want to fit the idea of Sisters into the pic.

MARCH - MECHA PILOTS
Suggested by Aquarionoid - Any lady that pilots a giant robot from anime or cartoons fits the bill here. There's plenty to choose from. Here's a big ol' list of them if anyone needs it: HERE

APRIL- NETFLIX DID PIX
Suggested by: Yami - Netflix has had more new animated shows than any other network last year and plenty more to come this year! So let celebrate that with some DiD pics from this medium

MAY - ONE TIME ONLY
Suggested by: Kattobingu - For all the lovely ladies that show up in ONE episode of a particular show or media. I like this idea because I have a few ideas right off the top of my head. This one can get real creative.

JUNE - GAY PRIDE
Suggested by Aquarionoid - June is Gay Pride Month this year so guess what! Let's get some lovely lesbian bondage on this month. Ya know... to celebrate gay pride... yeah that's the ticket... It can be two girl friends tied together or some lovey-dovey bondage between a couple. Whatever you like.

JULY - ANTHRO GIRLS
Suggested by: godzilla713 - A month for beautiful anthro-animal ladies like Kitty Karswell, Callie Briggs, Gadget Hackenwrench and any other non-human (or half human?) damsels.

AUGUST - DIGIMON DAMSELS
Suggested by: MakeupAndTieup - This one seems to get requested a lot so I figure I'd finally let it happen. There's some cute Digi-Destined DiD's from this show so might as well add to it!

SEPTEMBER - POKEMON DAMSELS
Same as above! There's some cute Pokemon Trainers out there and they make for good DiD scenes even if the percentage is way more rare than it should be. Let's get more of that.

OCTOBER - GHOUL GIRLS
Any type of spooky ghoul girl from a ware-wolf lady, a Bride of Frankenstein, Vampire girls, ghost girl, a medusa, a witch! All that good stuff. Have fun with it.

NOVEMBER- DEAD OR ALIVE DIDs
Suggested by: carlos1976 - From the video game series Dead or Alive there's plenty of lovely fighting babes to choose from and get them all tied up before the fighting starts. Or after the fighting's over!

DECEMBER - HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Let's get creative here. I would like to see the PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT of a holiday in the form of a lovely damsel. Kinda like in Rise of the Guardians the way there's a physical being that represents things. I want people to get creative here. It can be any holiday, not just end of the year holidays.

That's it guys. Thanks for all the suggestions. Have fun and spread the word! I'd like to get some new people contributing this year (myself included :P). Enjoy!
MakeupAndTieup

Re: THEMES FOR 2019

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Glad one of my suggestions made the cut, on the month of my birthday no less.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Thank you for putting in two of my suggestions, Suicide. I look forward to the coming months.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Aquarionoid wrote: January 4th, 2019, 6:06 pm Thank you for putting in two of my suggestions, Suicide. I look forward to the coming months.
No prob. I technically was already planning the "gay pride" month one anyway :P but the mecha-pilots one sounded too good to pass up. Lots of characters to choose from there.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Just going to drop this here for those still looking for subjects for mecha pilot month, AniDB.net has a mecha pilot character tag and it has over a thousand listed!

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh ... tagid=1880
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Yami

Post by Yami »

I have a question on the one time damsel theme month. It can be a bit of a challenge because I've seen one time female characters that only gets one main role in one episode of a TV series then they become background characters so do they count or what?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Not gonna be super harsh about it, the point is to have fun after all. If the character is shown a few more times outside the one-time appearance it should be fine.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Just a quick question for October's theme do they have to be ghoul girls from media like Monster High things like that? Or just make up our own ghoul girl OC's for the theme?
Torpedo184

Post by Torpedo184 »

Not sure if they'd qualify but I'm using Daphne Blake & the Hex Girls for two of my entries, for Vladen13's "Hunter's Moon" fest, over at DA...