Some DiD scenes in Adventures of Rebecca

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

GothicSimmer

Some DiD scenes in Adventures of Rebecca

Post by GothicSimmer »

I am currently working on a game known as Adventures of Rebecca which will have some DiD scenes. Unlike titles like Didnapper, Natamin's Big Adventure and maybe Rakenzarn Tales, DiD won't be the main focus but you'll still see some of the DiD (or GiD) scenes in the game, rather it will be a traditional RPG game similar to what you would see with games like Final Fantasy and Pokémon.

Right now, I'm simply using in-game scenes as I currently don't have the images for a picture scene (or CG as some people call them) or even animations like what Didnapper 2 is using although I would need an artist for the scenes. Also I edited the characters to be taller (48x72 per frame and 144x288 per character) similar to what Didnapper 2 uses, usually the default MV characters would be smaller at 48x48 per frame and 144x192 for each character.

Edit: Added links in case the forum doesn't render the images.
Here's the upcoming scenes that will be featured in Adventures of Rebecca:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Tied/OTM gagged graphics of Rebecca. The brown ropes are regular ropes, white ropes are the magic ropes.
And lastly here's a bonus preview of an upcoming DiD scene based on the Pirate Bay mission from Didnapper:
Last edited by GothicSimmer on November 14th, 2019, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
didlove

Re: Some DiD scenes in Adventures of Rebecca

Post by didlove »

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see the last 4 pictures.
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

I've added the links in case the forum doesn't render the images.
didlove

Post by didlove »

Thank you.