Help find an old cartoon

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Spydarefox

Help find an old cartoon

Post by Spydarefox »

I remember years ago there was a cartoon show called "Comic Strip" that played four different shows. On of them was made by the same studio that made "Thundercats" and "SilverHawks", called "TigerSharks".

I also remember the show has some distress scenes in it as well, but can't remember the details, or how many. Can anyone help me find/check this show?
Suicide

Re: Help find an old cartoon

Post by Suicide »

I've been on this for a while. I have every episode that is available on a bootleg DVD. There is one DiD scene that has been uncovered from this bootleg and there is apparently more in the show that's been alerted to but so far this show along with the other COMIC Strip toons are out of circulation. Hopefully who ever has these old Rankin/Bass masters will decide to transfer them or put them on a streaming site.

DiD scene from episode Spellbinder.
https://trifecta3.net/videos/cartoons/t ... ellbinder/
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

Yeah, I remember that scene you linked. I also remember a multi part episode where the pirate got a underwater viewing device and used it to capture pretty much everyone except one person.

I don't remember why I never watched the show. Either I was in school when it came on, or it was up against something else at the same time. And back then, like most kids, I had my favorites that I would never switch from.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I do have a DVD of the Comic Strip from the first episode. I don't know if I can upload it on YT, due to copyright with WB.