Looking for two comics which contain GID and...

This is for Scans from print media and original GiD Art

Moderator: Suicide

Neo Juste Belmont

Looking for two comics which contain GID and...

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

There are two old comics I am unsure about their titles. I'd like to know their title.

One of them stars a blonde guy in red shirt with a gun accompanied with a dog (looks a little bit like Lassie, but it's not Lassie). Whereas one of its installment include making a trip to a Native American tribe and getting involved with a power struggle. The GID involves (no gags) one of the native tribes, but it's implied that the guy in red shirt also gets GID'd.

The other one is about a short jungle kid who has a gorilla sidekick. I am not sure if this is a GID or not, but... well one thing I remember is that a hippopotamus and later the gorilla sidekick got tied up... (So... 'animal in distress'?) by little pygmy tribe (kind of like blackface, would be considered racist these days). I think there's also a cover where the jungle kid (and another jungle person, I forgot if it's another guy or a girl) got tied up together and confronted by a jaguar or sorts.

Again, I don't know it's title.

So, help is much appreciated in discovering the titles! Thanks!
Suicide

Re: Looking for two comics which contain GID and...

Post by Suicide »

The Lassie comic you're referring to is Bessy. Not sure I have the specific scene you're talking about but I definitely have some scenes from that I have compiled:

https://trifecta3.net/wp-content/uploads/Bessy.zip

I think I know the junlge boy one you mentioned but I don't know the title. I'll get back to you on that.
Neo Juste Belmont

Re: Looking for two comics which contain GID and...

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Thanks, but turns out it's not the one I had in mind...