THEME MONTHS 2020

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

THEME MONTHS 2020

Post by Suicide »

Hey guys sorry! It's been a crazy First Quarter of the year with this whole near-world-wide lock-down thing and been adjusting to working from home. I hope everyone is doing well and figure the best way to distract from a lot of things is to move forward! So I'm gonna put up the theme months for the remainder of the year.

And we're just gonna do it simple this time around. We're gonna pick a particular popular damsel for the remaining months and concentrate on her. Sorry I'm not taking any suggestions this year I think this is just the easiest way to jump back into it. I'll also be participating in each one this year for sure and trying to encourage other members to jump in cuz this isolation thing sucks!

Here we go!

April: April O'Neil - This seemed appropriate! Any version of April is welcome here form original TMNT toon to the new Rise or even her comic iterations. It's a month with a damsel of the same name. Let's go!

May: Mary Marvel - A personal favorite of mine as Mary Batson is particularly powerless with a gag over her mouth. So let's make this one all about the World's Mightiest Girl!

June: Penelope Pitstop - It's summer time and that means RACING season (if it doesn't get cancelled like everything else) so lets dedicate this to part-time racer and full-time damsel Penelope.

July: Jubilee - Jubilation Lee, the best Wolverine sidekick to ever grace an X-men comic. She has plenty of bad situations that her sparkly fireworks powers can't get her out of. Let's explore that.

August: Ran Mouri - The daughter of a famous detective is always getting kidnapped (well not comparably to the number of episodes but still...) and I think she fits the famous damsel mold well.

September: Princess Peach - What better way to kick off the September video game season than the biggest Video Game Damsel there is. Princess Peach Toadstool from the Mario series.

October: Raven - It's Halloween month so it's only fair to get a little Goth super heroine in the mix. And she has the fun gag-makes-her-powerless problem that we all love so much. Teen Titans Raven.

November: Lois Lane - Everyone's favorite and first snooping reporter. She's been at this for so long it's hard to say what my favorite version is but it's up to everyone else to figure that out and put her in some PERIL!

December: Bulma Briefs - We'll wrap up the year with Bulma from the Dragonball series! She has so many versions and looks it'll be a lot of fun to see who does what version. Let's have some fun